Employeur :Industrielle Alliance Assurance et Services Financiers inc.
Catégorie d'emploi :Assurance collective
Identification du poste :J1013-0106
Type de poste :Régulier, temps plein
Profil de l'organisation :
A step forward in your career!
A career with Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services means working in an enriching environment that encourages personal and professional development.
We offer a workplace where everyone plays an essential role in the success of our Company and where individual efforts are acknowledged.
Our tradition of excellence is built on a strong team spirit, a challenging environment, and continuous development.
Join Industrial Alliance!
Are you a highly motivated and organized risk management leader who is passionate about underwriting? If so, then this position is for you. Located in Downtown Toronto, we are currently looking for a dynamic and creative Group Underwriting Leader. You are someone who enjoys challenges, has exceptional leadership skills and possess an unparalleled level of customer service.
Reporting to the Director, National Group Underwriting, and subject to the level of authority established by the director, the Manager of Group Underwriting manages a team of people in charge of preparing group insurance proposals, pricing of renewals and requests for modifications.
• Ensures that financial proposals are in line with corporate objectives and that the services offered in the proposal reflect our administration and services capabilities
• May participate in finalist interviews and meetings with clients (existing and future) or their advisors
• Ensure that the team has adequate tools, skills and training to evaluate as adequately as possible the risk and price on proposals and renewals while respecting deadlines, standards of practice and methodologies
• Develops and maintains good business relationships with the sales force and other internal partners
• Develops a strong group of underwriters showing continuous development
• Bachelor of Arts in mathematics, business administration, actuarial or finance or equivalent and 9 to 11 years of related experience including management experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Personal qualities inherent in the position, including independence, decision making and negotiating, strong communication skills, adaptability, leadership, stress management, organization and good analytical and synthesising skills.
• Bilingual in French and English will be considered an asset
Comment avez-vous entendu parler de ce poste?
Postuler en ligne,
c'est simple et facile.