Profil de l'organisation :
A step forward in your career!
A career with Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services means working in an enriching environment that encourages personal and professional development.
We offer a workplace where everyone plays an essential role in the success of our Company and where individual efforts are acknowledged.
Our tradition of excellence is built on a strong team spirit, a challenging environment, and continuous development.
Join Industrial Alliance!
Faites carrière à l'Industrielle Alliance
• Match client applications to the applicable pending record on Group Credit, review and update the field and status information
• Screen applications for applicable eligibility criteria (e.g. age, amount, prior claims), completeness and accuracy
• Follow-up with the broker, loans officer or applicant as applicable to obtain information critical to the application process, to review eligiblity concerns or to resolve issues with illegible forms.
• Order the additional meds required for an underwriting decision
• Request and follow up on outstanding administration or medical requirements
• Approve or decline applications that fall within the CSA underwriting authority limit (e.g. approve Mortgage Life or CI Apps up to $300,000 where response to Health Questions is “NO”; decline applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria).
• Create and forward approval and decline letters to applicants, brokers and loans officers as applicable, incorporating Underwriter instructions and decisions as appropriate
• Update the applicant insurance details on Group Credit to reflect the underwriting decision and facilitate ongoing administration of the insured record
• Ensure the application file is complete and in order, in preparation for archiving.
• Provide prompt, courteous and accurate customer service through email, telephone, and/or mail/fax.
• Customer service examples:
o Provide clarification of administrative procedures, contractual terms and conditions, and product specific features
o Provide updates on the status of applications in progress or clarification of an underwriting decision
o Provide clients with advice on the resolution of overdue account issues
o Provide clarification of expense allowance payments and reports
o Assist producers with system access issues.
• Escalate complex queries or client complaints to the Sr Client Service Administrator or Team Leader for handling (e.g. requests for administrative or contractual exceptions; complaints on a “decline” underwriting decision).
PRODUCER PAYABLES/RECEIVABLES & REPORTING
• Reconcile all month end producer activity reports against the expense allowance records on Group Credit (GC); generate the expense allowance transactions on GC (i.e. process cheque request or EFT payment request); distribute producer reports and cheques as applicable.
• On a monthly basis, forward producer specific formatted extracts.
• Create and forward other ad hoc reports (e.g. producer application statistics) as required.
• Process client change requests (e.g. name and address changes, requests for coverage reduction/termination or reinstatement; change of banking information).
• When completing a cancellation request, determine any applicable refund, and obtain the required approvals for amounts $1000 +.
• For credit union business, enter and confirm the average monthly loan balance for all Line of Credit certificates to initiate monthly premium payments.
• Monitor overdue accounts, forward Premium Notices and notice of coverage termination, as applicable.
• Process and deposit client premium payments.
PRODUCER SET-UP & MAINTENANCE
• Screen the new producer sign up documentation for completeness (e.g. compensation basis, payment details, licensing credentials) and follow-up as required.
• Set up the producer record on GC and GF Web as applicable, taking into account the established parameters for the applicable group policyholder and the new producer sign up documentation details.
• Maintain producer ID account information on GC (e.g. name and address changes; changes in banking details or the compensation structure; product feature changes or the addition of new products; producer inactivations).
• Process medical invoices and create cheque requisitions for payment.
• Provide validation of insurance records relating to SMG Creditor claims.
• Other special projects as assigned.
High school graduation, supplemented by a minimum 2 years post secondary education is preferred (consideration will be given to related job experience).
LOMA, Associate Customer Service designation or willingness to complete within first two years.
2 to 3 years work experience in a computerized offfice environment, preferably in the financial services industry. Previous customer service experience an asset.
Strong oral and written communication skills, including business writing skills
Strong customer service skills;
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Ability to prioritize and manage work load
Ability to work without supervision
Strong team player
Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
Fast, accurate keyboard data entry skills
Basic accounting knowledge
Good working knowledge of Word and Excel in Windows
Experience with financial products is an asset.
- Service à la clientèle
- Intégrité des données
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Gestion des transactions
Comment avez-vous entendu parler de ce poste?
Postuler en ligne,
c'est simple et facile.