Employeur :Industrielle Alliance Assurance et Services Financiers inc.
Catégorie d'emploi :Ressources humaines
Identification du poste :J0713-0918
Type de poste :Régulier, temps plein
Profil de l'organisation :
A step forward in your career!
A career with Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services means working in an enriching environment that encourages personal and professional development.
We offer a workplace where everyone plays an essential role in the success of our Company and where individual efforts are acknowledged.
Our tradition of excellence is built on a strong team spirit, a challenging environment, and continuous development.
Join Industrial Alliance!
Faites carrière à l'Industrielle Alliance
Brief description of duties
The incumbent will be responsible for performing tasks related to changes in the records of Industrial Alliance employees across Canada (head office, regional offices and agencies). More specifically, he/she will primarily be responsible for:
• Performing administrative tasks related to employee record changes
• Entering all information for new employees and changes made to current employee records
• Being the contact person for partners and employees for certain aspects of movements/departures processes
• The incumbent will be contact person for managers and employees for some elements of the movement and departure process.
• The incumbent will be responsible for performing administrative tasks:
- Entry in the HR Expert system
- Transfer of necessary documentation to the Payroll Department
- Drafting and sending of letters to the employee and the manager
- Changes in access card levels
- Administration of follow-ups (e.g., return from unpaid leave)
- Updating HR Expert training materials
- Other administrative tasks
• Diploma of College Studies (DCS) and 4–5 years of relevant experience
• Fluency in English and French, written and spoken
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Desired qualities: thoroughness, attention to detail, work well under pressure, discretion, discipline, organizational skills, teamwork, customer service skills
Comment avez-vous entendu parler de ce poste?
Postuler en ligne,
c'est simple et facile.