Employeur :Industrielle Alliance Assurance et Services Financiers inc.
Catégorie d'emploi :Assurance vie et maladie
Identification du poste :J0114-0210
Type de poste :Temporaire, temps plein
Profil de l'organisation :
A step forward in your career!
A career with Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services means working in an enriching environment that encourages personal and professional development.
We offer a workplace where everyone plays an essential role in the success of our Company and where individual efforts are acknowledged.
Our tradition of excellence is built on a strong team spirit, a challenging environment, and continuous development.
Join Industrial Alliance!
1. Contribute to increased sales revenue for Individual Life and Investment products by performing the following sales support functions:
• Acting as a resource person for Marketing & Sales Support Help Desk, day to day activity, providing support and service to all Managing General Agents/Agents/Brokers;
• Providing life insurance and annuity quotes;
• Delivering quality customer service while trouble-shooting with other departments (Policy Issues, Underwriting, Policy Services, Agency Administration) on cases that require special attention and reprioritize other tasks as necessary
• Assisting MGA’s/agents via telephone and in person on our software and our products, as well as forms completion (how to fill out applications, change forms, etc.);
• Investigating information (from systems –Sira or other sources – other departments) and researching policy contracts or promotional material (product kits) in order to answer inquiries;
• Sending supplies of product information or other marketing materials;
• Co-ordinating interest rates weekly update, e-mailing, printing and distribution of;
• Creating simple marketing bulletins for the field and internally, to inform them of any product changes/enhancements. This involves composing, editing, typing, coordinating printing and distributing;
• Allocating all orphan policyholders statements and distributing these statements to our MGAs for servicing;
• Assigning new servicing agents on orphan cases or assisting clients in their request for switching to a broker of their choice, thereby conserving relationship of client with Company.
• Coordinating and attending Sales Seminars when required;
2. Contribute to overall efficiency of PFS operation by performing the following support and administrative functions:
• Acting as a resource person for other departments of the Company by providing information on our MGA’s/agents;
• Acting as a resource for product information for calls forwarded from other departments, such as CSR’s regarding agent inquiries about our products and their suitability;
• Sorting and prioritizing correspondence for MSS Dept., Manager of MSS and Director of Sales and where appropriate redirecting incoming mail, e-mail and telephone calls;
• Distributing the Continuous Performance Bonus reports in a timely manner to all the Directors;
• Costing out invoices to appropriate budget accounts and cost centers and ensuring all invoices are being paid in a timely manner;
• Controlling the inventory supplies of all forms and marketing materials;
3. Create agent loyalty by:
• Recognizing the agent as one of our contracted producers when he/she contacts Head Office;
• Responding to inquiries through telephone, email, written correspondence, or in person, in a timely and professional manner;
• Assisting with MGA’s with their special events (i.e. open houses, golf tournaments, Christmas parties, etc.);
• Sending Christmas cards to MGA’s;
• Receiving and recording MGA/Agents feedback regarding product/software concerns to help improve for future releases;
• High School Diploma and College Marketing Diploma
• LOMA designations (ACS, AIAA)
• 4 –5 years of insurance background
•Project management skills
•Strong ability to prioritize work and manage constant change in order to meet tight deadlines
•Ability to work independently as well as in a group setting
•Public speaking skills
•Excellent customer service skills
•Ability to handle stress
•Intermediate computer knowledge (MSOFFICE: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, , Outlook)
•Working knowledge of Canadian illustration software
Comment avez-vous entendu parler de ce poste?
Postuler en ligne,
c'est simple et facile.