Company:Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc.
Job Type:Regular Full Time
A step forward in your career!
A career with Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services means working in an enriching environment that encourages personal and professional development.
We offer a workplace where everyone plays an essential role in the success of our Company and where individual efforts are acknowledged.
Our tradition of excellence is built on a strong team spirit, a challenging environment, and continuous development.
Join Industrial Alliance!
Build your career at Industrial Alliance
The Claims Assistant assists Claims Examiners and Specialists with managing a caseload of new and ongoing Creditor disability, life and critical illness claim. As Claims Assistant you’ll:
• Provide front-end customer service for 75% of the incoming Creditor Claims telephone calls
• Validate and set-up new Creditor disability, life and critical illness claims
• Assist the Claims Examiners and Specialists with specific non-adjudication claims management tasks
If you have the following skills and experience, we’d like to hear from you!
• Business fluency in French and English
• High school graduation diploma, plus at least 2 years post secondary education (ideally health sciences or business)
• Previous experience in the insurance industry, or knowledge of medical terminology, would be an asset
• 2-3 years work experience, ideally in a busy call centre or customer service environment
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• The ability to work well under pressure
• Good organization skills and the ability to multi-task
• Good conflict resolution and problem solving skills
• Strong team player
- Customer Service
- Claims and Policyowner Services
- Creditor Claims
- Life and Disability Claims
- English Fluent
- French Fluent
Where did you first learn about this position?
, it's simple and easy