Position Details - Private Equity Manager
- Company: iA Financial Group
- City: Québec
- Category: Business Administration, Finance and Accounting
- Position ID: J0313-0044
- >Job Type: Regular Full Time
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Do you want to be a part of one of the largest portfolio management groups in Quebec and have a central role in developing its private equity strategy?
As a private equity manager, you will have an immediate impact. You will have a variety of responsibilities within a specialized and growing team that encourages collaboration.
Take your career to new heights with iA Financial Group in a high-performance working environment that also respects your work-life balance.
Your detailed role:
• Manage a portion of the private equity fund and direct investment corporate and infrastructure buyout portfolio
• Develop and maintain contact with Canadian and global market stakeholders
• Solicit, analyze and negotiate the terms and conditions of new private equity transaction opportunities
• Work with various experts (lawyers, advisors and other parties to transactions)
• Present and recommend investment opportunities to decision-makers
• Meet with and discuss with executives and representatives of target companies
• Analyze and guarantee the follow-up of documentation relating to portfolio investments
• Analyze the evolution of the financial situation of portfolio companies
• Draw up documentation relevant to file analysis and follow-up of portfolio investments
• Assist in the development of, and use, referral and analysis systems
• Sit on the various management committees for portfolio companies
You are recognized by your peers for your negotiation skills. You have strong analytical and critical thinking skills. You enjoy working independently as well as part of a team. Do you have these qualities and skills? Contact me to find out more about this opportunity.
If you wish to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Sophie Savage, Senior Talent Attraction Advisor, at 418-684-5000, ext. 4263.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- A master’s degree (desired)
- CFA or comparable designation (asset)
- Eight or more years of work experience in private transactions
- Knowledge of the infrastructure industry (important)
- Excellent knowledge of English and French, and excellent writing an communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Windows environment