Profil de l'organisation :
A step forward in your career!
A career with Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services means working in an enriching environment that encourages personal and professional development.
We offer a workplace where everyone plays an essential role in the success of our Company and where individual efforts are acknowledged.
Our tradition of excellence is built on a strong team spirit, a challenging environment, and continuous development.
Join Industrial Alliance!
Based in the Toronto group sales and service office, this position reports directly to the Regional Director (RD), Sales and Service, Ontario & Atlantic Provinces.
Key responsibilities include the development of new relationships within the regional group insurance advisor community, a proven track record of strengthening existing relationships with group insurance advisors, and ensuring that the growth, persistency, and profitability objectives of the assigned territory are consistently achieved. Developing the profile of Industrial Alliance in the region will be an important aspect of this role.
The following specifically describes the key accountabilities of this position:
• Account responsibilities for the Ontario - (London, Ottawa and GTA) market
• New business growth, providing after-sale service, renewing and conserving a portfolio of approx. $35 million in group insurance contracts
• Develop and execute a sales strategy (in collaboration with the RD and the Vice-President, Sales and Marketing) and lead its execution, co-ordinate activities with the service team, monitor and report results
• Promote the Industrial Alliance brand within the region, identify opportunities to build brand recognition regionally, collaborate with the RD and the group marketing team, where appropriate
• Assist with the planning and execution of regional events for group insurance advisors
• Compliance with corporate business objectives, policies, procedures, practices, etc.
• Develop advisor relationships by planning and implementing strategies to encourage new relationships
• Propose ideas relative to relationship building activities, etc.
• Monitor a competitive environment by gathering continuous input on market pricing, products, services, activities, etc.
• Provide strategic input into product development, administration, regional client service, underwriting and pricing, etc.
• University graduate
• CEBS designation (preferred)
• Minimum of 7-10 years of group insurance experience as an accomplished account executive, benefits advisor and /or group underwriter
• Established relationships in the Ontario advisor community (preferred)
• Proven success within the National Consulting House, Multi-Employer and TPA relationships
• Demonstrated ability to develop new relationships
• Focus on new business development
• Proven negotiation talent
• Strong analytical talent
• A self-starter who accepts ownership and accountability for results
• Highly Motivated
• Superior presentation talent
• Well organized
• Flexibility to travel for business opportunities to the Ottawa, London and GTA Markets
• Excellent understanding of the mid-large case market (50 – 1,000+ employees)
Comment avez-vous entendu parler de ce poste?
Postuler en ligne,
c'est simple et facile.