If you are experiencing technical difficulties please email us at: email@example.com or call us at 1-877-427-7717.
Please include the details of the problem, such as:
- exact brand and version number of your browser
- version of your operating system
- your internet connection type and speed
- type of CPU and amount of RAM in your computer
Candidate technical support - troubleshooting and FAQ
- I am a first - time user. How do I begin?
- I am getting an "Incorrect Login Information" message.
- The site freezes or I am receiving a script error.
- My session has expired. How do I reset the page?
- How do I upload my resume?
- Do I need to create a profile to apply for a job?
- Do I need to apply for a job to create a profile?
- What are the technical requirements for using this tool?
- Can I view only the most recent jobs that have been posted?
- Do I have to fill out a new application form every time I apply for a new job? Can I save my application form?
- Should I list all of my skills in the application form?
1. I am a first-time user. How do I begin?
If this is your first time creating your candidate profile on this web site, click on "My Profile".
Enter your email address underneath and then click on "Create Profile". The profile page will appear for you to fill out. Once you have filled out the profile page, click on "Save" at the bottom. Your profile will be saved and a system-generated password will be automatically emailed to you.
The next time you log in you will be able to change your password.
2. I am getting an "Incorrect Login Information" message.
If you are trying to log in and are receiving the message "Incorrect Login Information," follow these steps:
- Enter your email address in the field provided. Below this field you will see a sentence that reads, "Forgot your password? Enter your email address above and then click here. Your password will be sent to this address immediately." Follow the instructions to ensure that you do indeed have the correct password.
- If you are still having problems, try typing the password rather than cutting and pasting it from the email that was sent to you. Sometimes an extra space can be copied by mistake, which will render your password invalid.
If none of the above solutions worked, try the following:
- Enable your cookies.
- Delete your cookies.
- Update your browser to the latest version of Internet Explorer.
- Check the date and time on your computer.
3. The site freezes or I'm receiving a script error.
The following may cause freezes or script errors:
Your version of Internet Explorer may be out of date (click on the link provided to download the most recent version of the browser):
Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/ie
- Your cookies may not be enabled. Set them to medium security.
4. My session has expired. How do I reset the page?
Your session will expire and you will lose any unsaved information if you spend 60 minutes on any page without saving or submitting information. You will get the message "Your session has expired. Please login again." Click on Job Opportunities to start a new session.
5. How do I upload my resume?
In order to upload your resume as part of your profile, please follow these steps:
- Go into your profile and click on "My Documents"
- Click on "Browse" and find your resume wherever you saved it.
- Click on "Open". Your resume title will appear in the field next to "Browse".
- Click on "Attach Document" and you're done! You will see a message verifying that your resume has been uploaded.
You can overwrite your previous resume by uploading a file of the same name and format. You can also upload a new resume with a different name and/or format. If you would like to remove old resumes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-427-7717, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (ET).
6. Do I need to create a profile to apply for a job?
Yes. Click on "Login" and enter your email address under "New Applicant?". You will be provided a quick form to fill out, including a place to specify your particular skills and a window in which to upload your resume. Once you've saved this profile, your password will be emailed to you. You can use this password to access your profile at any time.
7. Do I need to apply for a job to create a profile?
No. Once you are at the "Job Opportunities" page, you will see the "My Profile" link. Click on this link to go to the login page and follow the steps for creating or updating your profile.
8. What are the technical requirements for using this tool?
For best results, please download the latest version of Internet Explorer. Other browsers may also be used, but you may experience limited functionality.
Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/ie
9. Can I view only the most recent jobs that have been posted?
Jobs appear from newest to oldest. The most recent jobs will always appear at the very top of the listings, whether or not they have been filtered.
10. Do I have to fill out a new application form every time I apply for a new job? Can I save my application form?
A link to your profile is automatically created every time you apply for a position, so you have to fill it out only once. Please note that you are able to update your profile at any time.
11. Should I list out all of my skills in the application form?
The more skills you specify, the greater your chances are of being appropriately matched when a database search is performed.